22.6.11

Computer Arts Projects magazine, July issue

my recent illustrations for the Dance Gazette are featured in an article in the forthcoming issue of Computer Arts Projects, discussing the process and development of commercial illustration projects, from both the art director and the illustrator’s perspectives.
I forgot how great a magazine Computer Arts is, some amazing editorial: 'The Beauty of Pen and Ink', '3D illustration', and 'Blend Illustration with Design', including an insightful interview with kate moross, and some amazing work from Leif Podhajsky (who I can't believe I've never come across, my next piece for the new idler looks like a complete rip off of his work, but I swear I've never seen his work before now! eek), also hannah stouffer, izzie klingels, sarah coleman, johanna basford, and sam green (who I commissioned an illustration from, for the next issue of the idler) his work is littered throughout the magazine, he is a bona fide genius! and another studio I've never heard of Bison have done some gorgeous work.

No comments:

Post a Comment